Terms and Condition
1. The eTales Awards is supported by partners as published on this website. All rights reserved.
2. All entries to The eTales Awards must be completed and uploaded on this website before midnight of Thursday, 26th January 2017.
3. Entry to The eTales has an administrative cost of INR 1000+ taxes per category.
4. Evaluation of applications will be undertaken by The Award Management in consultation with the Jury
5. All applications must be a truthful representation of the applicant and his or her business ventureand must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
a. The participating organization should be Indian registered entities or foreign entities with a registered presence in India
b. Individual applying for Young Entrepreneur of the year should be on or below 35 years of age
c. For Start-up of the year the company should be less than 5 year old
d. Female Entrepreneur of the Year: founded/co-founded by a woman entrepreneur and with active involvement in current operations by the woman founder
6. All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence and will never be shared with any third party except to facilitate judging of entries.
7. The applicant agree that the Award Management is entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the applicant.
8. The applicant agree that should they be shortlisted for an award they will provide a representative to attend the award ceremony to accept the trophy.
9. If the applicant wins an award, the applicant grants permission to the Award Management to use any photographs, video, audio files, written or other material as deemed fit and without restriction.
10. Applications received without the mandatory fields filled will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the awards.
11. The Award Management reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Decision of the evaluators and jury shall be final.
12. The Award Management has the right to ask for proof of information provided / audit the information provided in the Application form. If such a request is made and the Applicant does not comply, the Applicant could be disqualified from participation of the Awards.
13. The Award Management reserves the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the applicants in the said category.
14. The Award Management reserves the right to nominate the applicant in additional categories that The eTales deems appropriate.
15. If the name of the nominated contact person changes, The eTales Awards must be informed immediately in writing at email@example.com. Failure to do so shall lead to the entry being disqualified.
16. Entry deadlines and other timelines may be extended at the discretion of the Award Management without assigning any reasons.
17. The Award Management reserves the right to change any process, evaluator or jury member at its discretion and without any prior notice or providing any reasons for the same.
18. All entries will be judged on the information provided at the time of entry, additional amendments or comments may be accepted up until the deadline date, after which no further amendments will be accepted.
19. The Award Management reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrant, to move entries to different categories if they feel it is more appropriate.
20. The final Jury will score/rank the Nominees based on the application received. There could be more than one or more winner in each Award category, at the discretion of the Final Jury. The Jury may also decide, in order to maintain high standards of these awards, that there could be no winner in a particular category
21. Applicant understands and agrees that merely by applying for these Awards does not entitles the Applicant to a prize or to any other form of cnsideration
22. Participation in the Awards will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated herin
23. The Awards Management cannot and shall not be accountable/liable for any disruption/stoppages/interruptions or cancellatins of the Awards. The company and its contractor cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure reasons
24. Addition, deletions and/or modifications to these Terms and Conditions are at the discretion of the Award Management and the Award Management may make such additions/deletions and/or modifications, at any time
25. All disputes relating to/or/arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the Law of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai, India
26. The Applicants and Nominees agree that they shall hold harmless the Award Management, its employees, officers, contractors or other persons and shall defend them against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgements, expenses or liability arising out of/or/in connection with any or all claims whether or not groudless, that may brought against the Award
27. If applicants are unclear as to the rules or any elements of the Awards or experiences, difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or queries to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org